Final Environmental Assessment and Technical Reports Available
- I-35E/US 67 Project: Final Environmental Assessment
- Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI)
- Quantitative Mobile Source Air Toxics (MSAT) Technical Report
- Biological Technical Report
- Congestion Management Process (CMP) Technical Report
- Hazardous Materials Initial Site Assessment (ISA) Technical Report
- Water Resources Technical Report
- Carbon Monoxide Traffic Air Quality Analysis (CO TAQA) Technical Report
- Community Impacts Technical Report
- Traffic Noise Technical Report
- Induced Growth Effects Technical Report
- Report for Historic Studies Survey Part 1
- Report for Historic Studies Survey Part 2
The I-35E/US 67 Project Public Hearing documentation has been posted!
Note: In order to protect the privacy of hearing participants, attachments containing contact information from the sign-in sheets and written comment cards are not available online. However, these attachments are part of the public hearing summary and are available at the TxDOT-Dallas District office located at 4777 E. Highway 80, Mesquite, TX 75150-6643.
The I-35E/US 67 Project Public Hearing
A public hearing for the I-35E/US 67 Project was held on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at the Freda Lindsay World Missions Building at Christ for the Nations Institute, 444 Fawn Ridge Drive, Dallas, TX 75224. The Public Hearing documentation that includes the material shown at the public hearing will be added to this page soon. Please check back regularly for updates.
Public Hearing Notice:
I-35E/US 67 Project Schematic
Our process is driven by continuous outreach to engage the community throughout development of the project. As the I-35E/US 67 Project continues to progress, the project team will continue to:
- Inform, educate and actively involve agencies and the public
- Maintain accountability, credibility and responsibility throughout the project
- Include traditionally under-served and under-represented groups
- Strive for consensus among inevitable competing interests
We request your participation to ensure the needs of the communities along the project area are met. Check back frequently for more project information and email us with your questions and concerns.