- One lane of northbound I-35E between Marsalis Avenue and Eighth will be closed nightly starting Sunday, July 15 through Friday, July 20 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Various lanes of southbound I-35E between Louisiana Avenue and US 67 will be closed nightly starting Thursday, July 19 through Saturday, July 21 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- The Beckley Avenue overpass at I-35E will be closed long-term beginning at 9 p.m. on Friday, July 20. The closure will last approximately 18 months. Beckley Avenue traffic will use Zang Boulevard, West Clarendon Drive or West 12th Street as detours throughout the closure duration. Click to view map.
ONGOING CLOSURES & LANE CHANGES:
- The HOV Lanes along I-35E and U.S. 67 within project limits were closed as of March 30, 2018. This will last until end of the project in late 2021 and will re-open as reversible non-tolled managed express lanes, with new entrance and exit locations.
- Fleming Place under I-35E was closed permanently on Saturday, June 2. Click to View Map
- The existing southbound I-35E exit to Jefferson Boulevard was switched to be the temporary southbound I-35 exit to 8th Street. The change began Saturday, June 2. Drivers advised to pay attention to new signage for the new temporary 8th Street exit location. Click to View Map
- The 8th Street overpass at I-35E was closed long-term beginning Monday, June 4. The closure will last six months. Both Colorado Boulevard and 10th Street will be used as detours throughout the duration of the closure. Click to View Map
Closures are subject to change due to weather
or other unforeseen circumstances.