DAILY & NIGHTLY CLOSURES
- Various lanes of north- and southbound I-35E between Ann Arbor Avenue and US 67 will be closed nightly from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday, August 19 through Friday, August 30.
- Various lanes of north- and southbound I-35E between US 67 and 8th Street will be closed nightly from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday, August 19 through Friday, August 30.
- Various lanes of northbound US 67 between Interstate 20 and I-35E will be closed nightly from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday, August 19 through Friday, August 30.
CONTINUOUS AND LONG TERM CLOSURES & LANE CHANGES:
- Long-Term Closure: The HOV Lanes along I-35E and U.S. 67 within project limits were closed in Mar. 2018 through the end of the project in late 2021. These will re-open as reversible non-tolled managed express lanes, with new entrance and exit locations.
- Long-Term Closure: The Beckley Avenue overpass at I-35E was closed in July 2018 for approximately 18 months. Beckley Avenue traffic will use Zang Boulevard, Clarendon Drive or 12th Street as detours throughout the closure duration. Click to View Map
- Long-Term Closure: The entrance ramp from Kiest Boulevard to northbound I-35E is temporarily closed. Traffic will be detoured to use the Kiest Boulevard entrance ramp to US 67 to access I-35E. Click to View Map
- Long-Term Closure: All lanes of north- and southbound Beckley Avenue were closed to thru traffic between Yarmouth Street and Brooklyn Avenue in Aug. 2018. Traffic detours via Clarendon Avenue.
- Long Term Lane Reduction: The north- and southbound lanes of Marsalis Avenue at I-35E were reduced in Oct. 2018. For more details on the new lane configuration at the Marsalis overpass bridge, view map. Click to View Map
- Long Term Lane Changes: The east- and westbound lanes of Illinois Avenue at I-35E were reduced to two thru lanes in each direction in Nov. 2018 and is scheduled to last until early 2020. Click to View Map
- Long Term Closure: The southbound US 67 frontage road between Saner Avenue and Kiest Boulevard. was closed in Dec. 2018. Traffic will take westbound Saner Ave. to southbound Polk Street to westbound Kiest Blvd. as the detour throughout the duration of the closure. Click to View Map.
- Continuous Closure: Continuous closure of east- and westbound 10th Street approaching I-35E starting 8 p.m. through May. Click to View Map.
- Long Term Closure: East- and westbound Overton Road closed in March and is scheduled to reopen to traffic March 2020. Click to View Map.
- Continuous Closure: The northbound and southbound high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes along U.S. 67 between Camp Wisdom Road and Loop 12/ Ledbetter Drive closed in March 2019. These closure will last until the end of the project in late 2021 when they will re-open as non-tolled managed express lanes.
- Long-Term Closure: The southbound US 67 exit ramp to Kiest Boulevard closed in April 2019 through 2020. During this closure, southbound traffic will veer left and continue on Interstate 35E at the US 67 split and then take the Kiest Boulevard exit. Click to View Map
- Long-Term Closure: Louisiana Avenue at I-35E was closed in June and will reopen when construction of the new bridge is completed in 2021. Click to View Map
- Continuous Closure: All lanes of north- and southbound I-35E at Illinois Avenue will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday, July 12 to 8 a.m. Saturday, July 13. Click to View Map
- Continuous Closure: The northbound I-35E exit ramp to Kiest Boulevard will be temporarily relocated approximately one half mile south to the existing Beckley/Overton exit on July 19. Click to View Map
- Long Term Closure: North- and southbound Toluca Ave. will be closed between Beckleywood Blvd. and Circle Dr. beginning July 22.
Closures are subject to change due to weather
or other unforeseen circumstances.